Monday, May 16, 2005

Not Just Two Js?

Into the second week of blogging now... I scrolled down to re-read what I posted and realised, gosh! have I been talking so much? :p

Somehow, it seems that the momentum has slowed down.. for once i am having writers' block! (just for now I hope). Sure, there're still plenty of things to share about Jojo and Jelly, especially photos. And I would continue to post them here. But, I am also thinking of diverging...!

That means, I will blog on subjects other than the 2 Js once in a while. These would be subjects close to my heart... the little fancies in my life.. like my nephews and niece for instance. :) Whatever I will write would be subjects close to heart. But they will be something light, even frivolous at times, just to satisfy my self-indulging needs to share or simply to blabber.

So don't expect any intellectual opinions on serious subjects (We have enough of them in newspapers and many sites on the Net!) Well, one man's meat is another man's poison. Jelly and Jojo are probably frivolous, insignificant topic to some people. But to me, my two Js mean the world to me! :)

No comments: