Friday, May 13, 2005

My owl-dogs

Thanks to their mom's owl-like sleeping habit, Jojo and Jelly have also inadvertently become `owls'.

Jelly, who is indoor, would only sleep when i go to bed. She normally follows me and stays in my room while I sit in front of the computer or the telly. Sometimes she would doze off but not for long.

After an hour or so, she would get bored and would walk restlessly near the door. Then I would lead her downstairs and let her out into the garden for a while. There she would have a late night `meeting' with brother Jojo. Even if its past midnight, they still play together!

Sometimes when i almost forget to bring Jelly in, she would make that high-pitch yapping sound. she is definitely a house dog. The garden and porch area are not fit for her to sleep.

Just before I started this post, I have put her in her crate ... her day has ended at 2:15am. Well, it's still earlier than mine :p

No comments: