Sunday, May 29, 2005

Calendar Stars

Guess what? Jojo and Jelly will be featured in Malaysia's first pet calendar for 2006!

When the front-page article in StarWeekend caught my eyes yesterday, there was not even time to consider.. What a great opportunity and I want my two Js to be featured in it!

Yeah, the project owner is inviting all dogs and cats owners to submit photographs and short introduction of their pets. It is a full colour desk calendar, and there will be a pet featured for each day of the year!

It started with a cats calendar in mind but apparently there are just too many dogs lovers who `demand' for a dogs calendar too!

I chose a recent pic of the two Js together (the one taken last Sunday afternoon) and e-mailed it over with a short caption. Before that, I have also called up the lady in charge of the project and she sounded glad to have another `contributor'!

I have asked for my Js pic to appear on my birthday - hopefully the slot is still avaiable.

For those interested pets owner, check out: www.doggydoo.50megs.com or www.mystycat.bravehost.com

Here's a short poem I just wrote for Jojo and Jelly:

Do you know you will be famous?
Be in a dog Calendar which is Malaysia’s first
Your behaviour may have been worse
Thank God they require photos just

Hey two Js you are surely photogenic
Even if the background is not scenic
Your smiles and warmth they are not fake
And a photograph of you together I pick

There will be many other doggies
Also some adorable little puppies
Filling 365 days of the year with no fee
Adorning the desk for everyone to see!

Soon you will be in the dog `hall of fame’
Jojo and Jelly, making yourselves a name
If only your behaviour can be the same
As how in the picture you look so tame!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One little typo in the last phrase "your behaviour"

jesscet said...

Thanks for pointing out! have ammended it.. may i ask who is this observant person? ;)

boo_licious said...

hmmm, shld I also put my terrible trio in the calendar?

jesscet said...

Yes, you should! thats why i put the websites there - for cute dogs and cats owners like yourself ;) but hurry.. first come first serve!