Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Missing Grandpa and Grandma

The behaviour of the Js especially Jojo have been a little unusual since last night.

Just now when I returned home, I received an extra-ordinary passionate welcome by Jojo as soon as I stepped out of my car. He was really hyper, pouncing and jumping like as if he didn't see me for days!

This morning when I opened my room door, the two creatures rushed upstairs upon hearing my sound I guess... Jojo was jumping at me. This normally do not happen at that time of the day..

Ah.. I know why.. they're starved of human attention. Dad and mom had gone on a holiday to Egypt. It was just yesterday after lunch that I drove them to the airport. But to the dogs, `something' is missing. Its unusual not seeing dad or mom, especially mom at home during the night or in the morning.

It also means no bread at breakfast, for its my parents who usually feed them. And no morning walk for Jojo.. and no fussing about Jelly by grandma

I feel the Js are trying to ask me where are grandpa and grandma! If only dad and mom know how much they are missed even just after one day.

No comments: