Saturday, May 21, 2005

Dogs' Field Day

I feel tired but satisfied..

Today, I have managed to spend quality time with the 2 Js - something I haven't really done for some time. In fact, I spent quite a lot of time with them!

When I woke up in the late morning, I bathed the two dogs. Yeah, some friends coming to visit with primary reasons to see the two Js tomorrow, so I can't embarrass myself or the Js.

Bathing my dogs, especially the big one, is really quite a chore but by now, I am getting quite good at it. Actually the most tiring time is trying to dry them with towels. They just won't let you do it!!

To cut a long story short (as I am very tired now). I didn't excatly spend the WHOLE day with them. I was out in the afternoon.. But unlike my normal weekday, I had much more time in the evening.

So I combed their hair, played with them.. and later brought them for a walk but ended up having fun time - together with my neighbours kids and their dog!

There we were: three kids, three dogs plus me - walking together - or more like the dogs taking us for a walk around the neighbourhood. I could see how they really enjoyed themselve.s

Finally we returned to my home and freed the three of them, and let them played together and with the kids in the garden. Jayzer, who was trained never to enter the home, got to sneak in to a house for the first time (following the bad example of the two Js)

Somehow, Jojo was still the most `threatening' one out of them most probably due to his size.. so finally i had to hold onto him as one of the little kids got scared..

It's a joy to see how kids are so taken by our canine friends.. they simply adore the two Js as well as their Jayzer. I don't understand how people can say dogs are malicious and dangerous.. well, at least definitely not my two Js.

1 comment:

boo_licious said...

Good on you! Spending time with your kids today.