Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Jojo - a Canine Good Citizen


With Jojo at the orientation of obediance school - we went through 11 lessons of Canine Good Citizen and graduated with a medal and cert!

The following poem was written during his training days:

You have shown signs of improvement
Giving us some surprises so pleasant
Just one class with some harsh treatment
You’ve made a 180 degree turn!!

When you first arrived at the field
Such a brat I wanted you killed!
Disturbing other dogs not sitting still
Not following me but ran up the hill!

Thank goodness for a stern trainer
I can see you are soon getting better
He doesn’t give face and is not that kind
But for me (and you) that is perfectly fine

I am actually also to be blamed
Not enough discipline but lots of games
Even my punishment was just so lame
Compared to other dogs you are a shame!

But from now on things will be different
Jojo, you have grown and you are intelligent
So with more practice and guidance
You should follow right through till graduation!

No comments: