Monday, July 18, 2005

Rainy Days, Stinky Js.

It was barely a few days after Jojo and Jelly got their bath but they began to smell, thanks to the rainy days.

Since the heavy down pour last Thursday night, the sky had not really cleared up. And I don't know what the Js have been doing during these days but they were getting more stinky by the days.

When it was raining, we let Jojo go into his house and Jelly into our house. But somehow, they still managed to get damped and because of their long fur, they didn't get dried up easily.

The smells varied though and they were less smelly when the sun came out the next day (just for a brief while).

I have been busy for the last few days but bathing them had been on my mind. Today after I came back from church and had a quick lunch, I showered Jelly and was happy with how clean she became.

Jojo had been waiting impatiently for his turn. Unfortunately it started drizzling just as I wanted to bathe him. Argh! That means if I washed him, it would be so hard for him to get dried and instead, he get stinky again by the rain! Even my maid think it was futile to bathe him and told me to do so when the sun is out again.

Hopefully the sun will be up tomorrow morning so Jojo won't stink anymore!

No comments: