Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Jojo Menace Strikes Again!

Poor mom is crying foul! She has had enough of Jojo the menace!

When both dad and myself are not at home, mom always becames the target of Jojo's menacing behaviour. Tonight was just another infamous and unforgettable night.

As I had something to cover and had to take a long journey home, mom incidentally reached home about 20 minutes earlier than me from her dancing class and had the misfortune of suffering his misbehaviour.

When mom's car reached the gate, Jojo was not in sight. So she opened the gate and drove in, but the naughty dog sneaked out when the gate was closing. Well, as expected, he always dashes out when mom comes back. So she just left the small gate opened for him to come back.

A few minutes later, she saw Jojo came back so she went out to close the gate. But when she was about to close it, Jojo dashed out again! And this repeated itself three times after finally Jojo decided not to play chasing game.

And when mom finally succeeded to lock the gate without Jojo going out, he dashed into the house instead. And he decided to torture mom further by taking her remote control and keys!

When mom saw what Jojo got in his mouth, she let out a sharp scream. That shocked Jojo and made him drop the remote and key. Mom quickly grabbed it but Jojo also managed to bit onto a key. So there was a tug of war for a while and with her mighty strength, mom managed to save the key.

Knowing that it was impossible for her to shoo Jojo out of the house, she went upstairs to change and left the dog alone. Little did she know that Jojo was in an avenging mood it seems. He jumped and grabbed a new roll of toilet paper that was accidentally left at a level he could reach, and proceeded to chew up the whole roll. However, that was not fun enough.

When I returned home, I saw something big and solid (definitely not his toy) in the garden. It was a cat stone figurine which dad and mom bought back from Egypt! And I had to threatened Jojo before I got it back. Then, when I entered the house, another deer figurine souvenir from New Zealand was lying next to the big pile toilet paper!

Needless to say, mom was so mad and upset when she found out what Jojo did.

I was mad too. It was no point hitting him now but I still needed to punish him so I chained him at the back kitchen area when mom and I went out for supper. But it was only about 40 minutes or so before I untie him but sternly scolded him again.

Yes, what he did was totally inexcusable. However, on my part, I could control Jojo although at times he still go for certain items in my bathroom. He is best behaved when dad is around.

It is strange that he always become a menace when he is with mom, who seems to have the uncanny ability to bring out the worst behaviour in him somehow.

Sigh.. and I don't really know what to do..

No comments: