Thursday, July 07, 2005

Moi - More Than a Dog Fanatic?

Somehow the topic of my doggie blog became the topic over supper tonight, and everyone seemed to have fun making fun (not in a bad way lah) of my `obsession' with my dogs.

And somehow, me devoting a blog to my two Js, and registering them on `Dogsters' are just something that these guys found so amazing, let alone something they could comprehend.

Well, I sometimes amaze myself too with my passion on my Js. ;)

But.. am I `more than' a dog fanatic as how ML describes me? Well, I don't really dare to take the `honour'.. No doubt I love dogs and I am crazy over my two Js, but I have come across people who are even more `fanatic' about dogs. Not just about their own dogs but the canine species in general.

To these dogs lovers (the term `lovers' is an understatement), dogs welfare mean even more to them than human's. They probably feel more pain seeing a suffering dog than a suffering human being. I guess mostly because dogs can't speak up for themselves and hey are so susceptible to abuse..

Anyway, I have no problem being labelled a `dog fanatic', if they want to call me that. I am proud of my two Js and proud of this blog. Although now it is not exactly 100 per cent about them.. I still feel I got lots to share about the Js and dogs.

So, you can expect more dog tales from this dog fanatic.. ;)

No comments: