Monday, July 25, 2005

Kill The Owl

I have a confession. My owl-like hours are taking a toll on me..

For the last four days, I had been getting up in the range of between 11:30am to 12:30pm. Yes, whether it's weekday or weekend...

The reason? I have been sleeping between 3:30am and 4:30am every night. So I had made Harry Potter as my bed-time reading but the problem was I only get to bed and started reading it around 2am or later!

So what did I do before that? Hmmm.. in front of my P.C.? Tidying emails, downloading photos, blogging..? Not exactly very vital stuff..

Although I can't claim I don't have enough sleep (coz the fact is I did sleep at least 8 hours) I can feel that my head was always heavy when I woke up. And that feeling extended throughout the day. I also feel physically and emotionally tired..

Trust me, I am not proud of this owl-like lifestyle..It makes me feel grumpy and a feeling that I've wasted lots of time..

Suddenly, I long for the early-rising freshness once again.

Ok, today is Monday July 25. I can't wait till August 1. I have to kill the owl, if not totally, at least gradually, one step at a time.

Shall let u know how it progress...

2 comments:

Chipmunkrock said...

Why wait until August? Start now!!

jesscet said...

Yep! I meant I want to start today! In fact I have to as I got an early morning assignment tomorrow!