Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Xian, Here I Come..!

Finally, almost everything that should be settled has been settled.. And finally, I'm now feeling the holiday mood..

Besides my two Js, guess something that i'll be missing when i'm holiday is... blogging! Err.. hopefully not though. :p

Almost done packing. In less than seven hour time I have to be awake.. don't know whether I can sleep this early.. but my flight the next morning from Xiamen to Xian is even earlier! Help!

Am telling myself shall just relax my mind now that I'm on a holiday! Had been pretty tensed lately...hope this break will do me good. But on the other hand, already feeling a bit sad to be away from Jojo and Jelly for so long..well 8 days. Poor dogs would be so bored as my parents will also not be home..

Anyway... see u next month, Jess' two Js!

3 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

enjoy ur hols !

Dave said...

China has such breath taking sceneries! Thanks for linking us up... Have a fun vacation!

jesscet said...

Yep, it was a great trip! felt like an amazing historical journey back in time. Oh, thanx for visiting my blog. :)