Monday, October 03, 2005

Predicting Your Date of Death?!

Wednesday, March 26, 2059

This is the day I will expire from my life on earth - so predicts `The Death Clock'.

It's kinda amazing. Just by a answering a few questions (some are multiple choice type), this online `test' can give an exact date for the day of your death!

Guess I should be glad and relief (not like I really take it seriously but well....) ? By that date, I will be just months short of celebrating my 90th birthday! That's a pretty long live!! hmm.. I hope I would not be so senile already.

Perhaps being an optimist, a female and a non-smoker make up for my BMI that is on the high side... :p

Well, this is about natural death so it doesn't take into account whether I meet with any fatal accidents or tragedies (road, air, get poinsoned, get mugged and stabbed etc..)

Actually, a psychological tests site that I loved to visit called Emode has a more thorough test to predict the day you die, and it takes into your day to day risk (from your job and your lifestyle etc)

Anyway, try this simple one out if you are not `pantang' (superstitious). Let me know whether you will outlive me! ;)

p.s. it also gives u advice on how to prolong your life! (basically, to lose weight.. haha)

1 comment:

JoeC said...

Geez, only got till Feb19, 2048....despite a non-smoker and a normal BMI but then I'm older ha! Looks like I'm gonna be a monk and veggie hugger now.....providing a pink elephant doesn't land on me sometime next week. Cheers!