Friday, August 05, 2005

Mommy's Girl

It is so nice to have Jelly as company in the quiet wee hours of the morning.

Unlike Jojo, she leaves the things in my room alone and all she does is lie down and rest near where I am. And if I call her, she would come and play with me.. at times when she wants attention, she would `stand' up and pat my lap or hand with her front paw!

Just now when I was watching tele in bed, she just quietly slept near my bedside. And when I moved my computer table, she shifted position and lay nex to my chair.

And `manja' is her middle name... she loves to be stroked and patted.. she would lean herself against my body and just stay there to be `sayang'.. but in her friskier mood, she would jump onto me when I am sitting down.

Like the nickname I gave her a couple of months back, she is still very much a `stalker'! Yes, she follows me everywhere - at my heel wherever I go. I know this may sound odd but even when I use the toilet, she would follow me inside and wait for me when I do my.. u know what.

It is easy to adore her more and more, even mom is really taken by her. But at the same time, I fear my love for Jelly would soon surpass that for Jojo. Not that I choose to `play favourtism' but simply because Jelly's character and temperament is so lovable. Jojo is cute of course, but often he would launch into his stubborn, naughty and monser-like behaviour.

For Jojo, you have to coax him to obey you after he commits a sin and there is no guarantee also. But for Jelly, she would respond when you simply tell her off...

I can't help it.. Jelly is such a sweetie and a true `mommy's girl'..

p.s. thank goodness I was less of a glutton today.. but still need to cut down on the food intake. Wonder is there a way to decrease my appetite? (natural way of course..)

No comments: