Saturday, August 20, 2005

Home Sweet Home

This is the first time in weeks or perhaps months that I'm spending the entire day at home.. and I need it badly.

I did feel a little anti-social by deciding not to join my B.S. group's outing (a very hectic, eventul day outing from KL to PJ to Malacca and back - 7am-10:30pm). But I know I shouldn't stretch myself as I have been physically and mentally exhausted, and I need to have some rest.

Yep, it has been a real busy week (with late nights) at work since coming back from a rather tiring holiday in S'pore. And it would be another busy week ahead till I leave for HK on Saturday. Then tomorrow there is church service and also something planned a couple of weeks back with friends in the evening.

Thus today is meant to be taken easily and leisurely..

Mom has always told me off as the type who could NOT even stay still for a day at home. Well, she's quite right. I feel kinda restless if I am just sitting in the house.. I seldom take work home if possible during weekend. So if there are those rare days when i have no planned things or appointments on my off days, I still like to just go out and do something - most of the time, shopping (window also can), have a cup of coffee - mostly by myself.

( I am one of those who enjoy solitude as opposed to some friends I know who could not even eat a meal alone! - this is another interesting topic that I could blog on)

For once today, I feel bliss to just remain at home, the WHOLE day. I must confess I have thoughts of going out to do something (not urgent though), but by the time I deely-daly, its already 4pm now and it is raining...

What did I do? Woke up at noon (common for me as the owl is still very much alive :p), spent time with Jojo and Jelly - finally bathing Jojo after almost two weeks; had late lunch with parents; helped to put up some paintings including one in my room. And of course went online (still am) AND worked. Yes, I had some extra stuff to finish and research for another article! :(

Currently the two Js are sleeping after a BUSY early afternoon. They were frocliking inside the house for hours, following me and dad. Do u know a bath would increase a dog's libido? I caught Jojo doing something horny just now after his bath.He mounted onto Jelly and was trying to .... (you know what lah) and Jelly actually did not retaliate! I quickly shouted at him and pushed him away.

So the decision to spay Jelly is right after all. Although sometimes I wish I could mate Jelly with another Schnauzer stud to breed puppies.. but she would most likely to be mated with her `brother Jojo' here! And poor Jelly would suffer if she was inpregnated by Jojo as the puppies would be so huge and I could not imagine how a Golden-Schnauzer crossbreed look like.

And yes, Jojo still drives me crazy at times but overall, he is a bit more controllable (not to mom though) and I haven't hit him..

Feeling sleepy and lazy....

No comments: