Thursday, June 30, 2005

5 Mintues of Wild Freedom

I `sacrificed' Jojo's freedom for five mintues of Jasor's.

I was taking the two Js for short walk in the early morning and passed Jasor's house. Obviously the boy I spoke to couldn't do anything, the poor dog was still chained up.

As the maid has left the gate opened, my two dogs rushed in and wanted to play with Jasor. Then suddenly I had an idea. I released Jasor and chained up Jojo instead! I then brought Jasor and Jelly for a walk, telling the startled maid I will be back for my dog soon.

Why I can't be taking THREE dogs together so Jojo has to stay for a while.

Could it be due to the long term chained-up, Jasor went wild and kept attacking Jelly - by that I meant playfully but quite rought, so much so that Jelly got annnoyed and barked out loud.

Jojo meanwhile, was crying from my neighbour's house as we took a short walk and came back.

I petted Jasor, by now, his face litted up and tail wagging gaily, and reluctantly chained him back. The maid was shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

Jojo stopped barking when I took him back and Jasor sat on the floor with a resigned look on his face.

For five minutes, Jojo knew how it felt to be slighted and chained up, Jelly knew how it was to be bullied as she is always the bullier.

And for five minutes, poor Jasor got a taste of wild freedom....

I decided that I may do it again.. soon even. :p

No comments: