Sunday, June 05, 2005

A Make-Over for My 1st Birthday!


"Woof! Woof! Yes, I have been sent for grooming earlier today! Or was it yesterday? Anyway, my mommy said I need to look good on my birthday in two days time and what better way than let the expert do it? I like this aunty groomer. She is very good with my kind and her place has so many friends that I can play with. They always make me feel welcome. My mommy has asked aunty not to shave me as I might be allergic and break out with ugly warts again. :( The clever aunty said she could cut my fur short without using the balde. That took a little longer but I felt more comfortable!! They never gave me a mirror to look at myself but from my mommy's expression, I believe I look cuter and more adorable. Maybe now she can take out the `U' from the long nickname she gave me.... "Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo of Jelly. She looks so sweet. It's a "she" right?

Chin.

jesscet said...

You forgot whether Jelly is boy or girl?! How could u?? its like me asking whether alexis is a `she' or not! hehe.. yes, Jelly is a `she' alright!