Friday, June 17, 2005

Dogs vs Men?

Some friends who are not that into dogs have commented that I'm totally obsessed with my two Js! Well, this is fair observation and comment I guess. But my Js are like my friends and my kids whom I love dearly and vice versa.

I heard something funny recently. A friend overseas told another friend after reading my blog: `please kidnap her dogs so she can find a man!'

(smile) While I know her good intention, I can't help to be reminded of some dogs vs men jokes I came across before. And here is one, courtesy of my cousin Viv's poster on her wall.

15 Reasons Why Dogs are Better than Men:

1) Dogs do not have problems expressing affection in public

2) Dogs miss you when you've gone

3) Dogs feel guilt when they've done something wrong

4) Dogs don't brag about whom they've slept with


5) Dogs don't criticise your friends

6) Dogs admit when they are jealous

7) Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence

8) Dogs understand what 'no' means

9) You can house train a dog

10) Middle-age dogs don't feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner

11) Dogs don't mind if you do all the driving

12) Dogs don't step on the imaginary brake

13) Dogs admit it when they are lost

14) Dogs don't feel threatened if you earn more than they do

15) Dogs mean it when they kiss you.

Don't you think many of them are quite true? Well, they may be stereotyping all men but the descriptions are generally true for all dogs.

Which means, dogs' behaviour are more consistant and perdictable than men's! Another brownie point for dogs!

Woof! Woof! :)

(disclaimer: the above is meant to be taken with a sporting spirit. No offence intended to the human male nor the canine species)

No comments: