Tuesday, June 07, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JELLY!

Yes! It's Jelly's birthday though she is not aware of it.. (hmmm obviously) . At midnight, I woke her from her slumber and gave her a big passionate hug.. and now she's wide awake!!

Or maybe she knew? Coz she just got so hyper-active that when I sat down to want to play with her, she suddenly `attacked' me and kissed my nose! and then she jumped all over me and we went wild for a while.. Thank goodness I haven't showered yet :p

Anyway, while she was sleeping earlier, I have written a a not-so-brilliant poem as a `birthday gift' to my Jelly..



HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday deary Jelly!
You’re One on this seventh day of June
It’s your day so you can act silly
Or even a little bit naughty
But remember you’ll be an adult soon..

I have thought of getting you a cake
To celebrate, make you happy and gay
Maybe a yummy steak

Or something that I will make
Now looks like it will just be another day!

So sorry my deary Jelly
Busy mommy will only be home late.
But remember this on your first big day,
I was the first to greet you,

Will be the last to hug you
And will always be there to love you...

1 comment:

boo_licious said...

Happy Birthday Jelly! May u have lotsa waggy makan and adventures.