Sunday, June 26, 2005

My Birthday Diary!

Couldn't believe I've forgotten Jojo's birthday today till evening! It totally slipped my mind till something just hit me while I had a shower to prepare to go out to dinner with my parents.

But to think of it, he has been acting like a `KING' today anyway.. a naughty and monstrous one that is. We were quite upset but now in hindsight...since it's his birthday, we can give the allowance.


Welcome to Jojo's secret diary on his birthday. Woof! Woof!

6:30am: I am surprised that mommy opens the back door to look for me! I thought she wanted to greet me happy birthday. But no, she obviously has forgotten but I am very happy that she lets me into the house so early!

6:45am: Playing with Jelly. She actually remembers my birthday and invites me to play with her and chew her new bone! :D I hear gong gong is woken too. Oh, in fact, he is coming out of his room too. Quite early for him too although he always gets up much earlier than mommy and por por.

6:55am: I thought they are taking
me and Jelly out for a walk but horrors! They are heading to the car! My mommy's tall car! Silly Jelly already jumps into it but I don't want to go. I will get car sick.. Mommy and aunt Wati just pushed me in. Nothing yet, we are waiting for gong gong for another five minutes.

7:00am: I have been planning my escape from the enclosed car when the opportunity comes! Gong gong opens the car door so wide I just squeeze myself through and FREEDOM! I am out of the gate into the road myself.. Maybe they won't notice.

7:05am: No such luck. They noticed I was gone and i hadn't run far enough so gong gong called me and got me on the leash. Damn. I am now pushed into the car again.


7:25am: After lots of wrong turns and a terribly winding and bumpy ride, the car finally stops. I feel like puking. When the doors are opens, I can't wait to get out. So I squeeze my way out and run off a bit. I hear gong gong and mommy calling me and coaxing me back so they can hold my leash but hey, I am not going to be tricked. I want some freedom after the terrible ride.

7:26am-7:40am: Woof! Woof! I am winning in this chasing game. They are so slow and they just can't get me. Poor Jelly is on the leash and she is protesting. I see so many people in the park. Some look scared of me. But I am not familiar with the way so I shall stick close to my family.

7:40am: I see two cute children calling me so I stop. This gives mommy a chance to come close and finally get hold of me on my leash. I am scolded sternly. :(

7:40am-7:50am: People along the way giving me and Jelly funny and dirty looks. Finally we find out why. This park does not allow any animals! So when gong gong and mommy know, they also lead us out back into the dreadful car.

8:05am: Reach home. Feel like puking again. But gong gong still wants to train me. Well, what he wants is quite easy really and quite fun! I even get nice treats simply when I go to him when he calls `come!' Duh!?

8:10am: Gong gong opens the small gate and let me out! Wow! FREEDOM! Does he really think I will go to him outsdie? Woof! Woof! And just mintes later, I see Jelly - my partner in crime - rushing out too and we both run off and go on our nornal `joyride'. Sorry, gong gong!

8:20am: Ok, we decide we won't go so far so we return home and the little door is opened. Jelly is the brave one as she just dashes in. I have to wait till mommy and gong gong are not around then I will sneak in. However, as soon as I sneak in, I get scolded and shut out of the house. :(

8:40am: In my cage now as gong gong and por por leave house to church.

9:20am: Still in the cage and mom leaves for church and she doesn't even look at me.. :(

11:50am: Gong gong and por por are back but I am ignored.

2pm: Finally I am allowed in the house to play with Jelly and accompany gong gong. I feel a bit bad of how I treated him early.

3:50pm: Mommy is back and we are overjoyed. We follow her up to her room.

3:51pm-6:50pm: Mainly sleeping and resting in mommy's room as she takes a nap and then later follows her up and down the steps.

6:51pm: FINALLY, mommy lets out a cry and wishes me `happy birthday!', and goes round telling everyone in the house its my birthday today! :D

7:20pm: All three of them go out for dinner. My dinner is ready. Gasp! Apparenly mom has asked aunt Ronah and Wati to give me lots of pork from the soup. Yummy, I finish it fast but of course I share a little with Jelly too. Actually she steals from me. We then play a while and then drift off to sleep...

11pm: Gong gong, por por and mommy are back. Gong gong gets down to hold me when the car comes in but I am not really planning to run coz I miss them. I want to follow them inside the house but I am not allowed :( Mommy says good night to me and off the porch lights...

p.s. I think I have misbehaved quite a bit on my birthday. I know mommy and gong gong hope I will grow to be more obedient and disciplined... hmm..I shall try but no promises.. Woof! Woof!

No comments: