Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Month of The Two Js!

It is June! Time really flies..! (sounds more like an understatement these days huh?)

Coincidentally, Jojo and Jelly are both June babies! Jelly will turn one in a few days time - June 7th, while Jojo will become two on June 26th!

I suggested to mom that we should celebrate Jelly's 1st birthday, to which she replied : `how? you want to buy her a cake and ask her to blow the candle?'

Hmm.. not a very practical and feasible idea. Cake is not good for dogs either.

Well, at least I know I will give her a good treat on that day. A new toy, some snacks and a yummy piece of steak for dinner instead of the regular dry dog food (which she had been taking the same brand since she came)

I can already picture her.. she would be over the moon!

As for Jojo, last year we missed his 1st birthday as we went to Hong Kong for my niece's fullmoon party. But I did tell the maids to give him something special for dinner.. now I forgot whether they did or not.

Anyway, I remember Jojo's first Christmas with us. I fried steaks for everyone and Jojo had one too! But without the salt and minus the oil of course..

Two-years-old. By regular dog's standard, Jojo should be a properly grown-up dog by then. But his behaviour is still like a little kid. I mean a puppy, at times... To think of it, I wonder whether Jelly will outgrown him (not in size but in mentality) one day?

2 comments:

boo_licious said...

hee hee, the dogs are also geminis like me!

jesscet said...

No lah, Jojo's star sign is Cancer!