Monday, November 07, 2005

Away Again

It seems like i'm having an extended holiday..

In less than 12 hours, i will be flying off again! This time is for work - to Chiangmai courtesy of HBO - (the reason was mentioned a little in my earlier post)

It will be just a short visit - staying over two nights - and most of the time will be previewing the series and also conducting interview.. Well, the consolation is that we'll be put up at the top hotel in town - The Four Season Resort, plus the fact that I've never been to Chiangmai anyway...

Going to be sooooo busy when I get back.. church and work commitment already had my schedule quite filled. But I know there'll be a withdrawal syndrome.

At least I've had a total work-free one week and a bit. Guess I can't complain..

Will be leaving Jojo and Jelly again.. :(

Speaking of the two Js, Jojo is more and more obedient now.. he would enter his house when we command him, mainly thinking that there will be food. Sometimes he still sneaks into the house but when I order him out, he listens..

Jelly is even more a `stalker' now.. following me closely and waiting for me where-ever I'm.

To think of it, it kinda scares me that I'm so attached to my dogs and vice versa.. what happens when that inevitable day arrives when we have to say goodbye permanently....

:(((

No comments: