Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Recharged From My Breaks..

I think being away from office in the last two weeks had really done me some good.. in that I feel I have indeed been mentally recharged and renewed..!

So although I'm swamped with work.. (didn't leave office till about 10:30pm!) and it will be a BUSY BUSY week ahead, amazingly I'm not feeling stressed..

Yes, am busy but taking it in stride.

This is quite amazing.. for I could bet that if I didn't have the break to China and another short one to Chiang Mai (although it was for work but it was pretty relaxing really), I would be pulling out my hair now with the amount of workload i'm facing.

I don't know why but it seems so much is happening in the entertainment world - or rather we all have so much to do! It was kinda quiet during the festive period but now, everything is back in full steam... before Christmas and new year looms around the corner.

Had been writing so much at work today (about 10 hours in front of the pc) that now I really don't feel like writing anymore. Instead, I think I'll `cheat' a bit and will take a portion of what I am writing for Buzz on my Chiang Mai `A Taste of Rome' trip and post it here tomorrow.

In the mean time, we can all feast our eyes on some photographs from my two-day stay at the Four Seasons Resort, Chiang Mai.

p.s. Oh, there's more good news about Jojo. The training is working! Trainer came on Saturday again and gave futher pointers. Now, I will have to master the `stay' command on Jojo. Which means I am now opening the gate and asking him to `stay' and he would actually do so even when i walk out and stroll on the road!

The trainer confirmed that Jojo is indeed very smart but just that he's also very stubborn. So we can'to use the harsh method on him... but using treats definitely works!

No comments: