Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's Been Half a Year...

I've been planning to post a `half-year anniversary-blogging' post but because of all the travelling and stuff.. am late for four days now.

It feels as if I have been having a blog for ages but again half-a-year is quite long for some thing I guess. But the scary thing is we're now in the middle of the second last month of 2005! How time flies.. and I mean rocket speed!

Anyway, my fingers were just itchy although its way too late (got to get up at 7am for worship tomorrow!) to write on my Chiang Mai experience.. Will definitely put up a post complete with pix about the gorgeous haven of Four Seasons Resort where I felt like a queen for two days...

Too bad I'm back to the real world and reality kinda bites.

Back to my half-year-blogging experience.. hmm.. I think I've written quite a bit! But that also means the demise of my 20 plus years of diary writing habit. It's kinda sad.. I can type better than I write.. In fact, give me just pen and paper and even the journalist in me finds it extremely hard to write a story.

This is the sad thing that comes with technology advancemen, reminds me how ppl these days can't even do simple arithmetic (such as 15+17) without a calculator.

Anyway, again I digress.. Guess it's time to hit the sack..

No comments: