Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Fabulous Four Seasons Resort, Chiang Mai

They say pictures speak louder than words and I tend to agree. Here are some professionally-taken images of the resort... Mmmm, it's just heavenly aint it?


The pool by dusk


Restaurant that serves breakfast

Petal arrangements and the green surroundings


The verandah overlooking a garden


The Cooking School


The roomy pavillion - a bath with a view

And here are more photos, taken with my camera..

The entrance to my personal pavilion - no 103, which was just a short distance from the lobby.. but feels as if it is set in a secluded garden!
In my room shortly after arrival


At the restaurant where we had breakfast daily.


With June Wong of Star infront of the private `residence' where we gather to preview Rome



(clockwise from top left) outside a restaurant, the beautiful suite pavillion amidst green landscape, a small part of breakfast buffet, near the entrance to the splendid spa.


The view from my breakfast table...


The Malaysian media with HBO's PR Paulin (next to me)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeee, Jealous, jealous, jealous, jeles, jeles ... :P

And that's my boss! Well, one of my many bosses anyway. ;) And which reminds me, I really need to return paulin's sms!

It looks like you had tonnes of fun! :)

jesscet said...

hmmm...jealous from someone who got to go to London free?? (i should be jealous!;))

Yeah it was a very nice break, and yes, June said she knew u cos she hired u! (was just mentioning a few Star journos i knew..)