Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Updates on the two Js

Jojo is looking quite miserable these days.. well, his wound is gradually improving but no where near recovery. So for twice a day, he needs to take anti-biotics and three times a day, being sprayed the smelly blue solution..

BUT, i know what really makes him miserable. The fact that he is not allowed into the house these days. Since I got him as a pup more than two years back, he has been free to roam anywhere in the house, including my bedroom! But since the trainer has given that instruction which we agree we should set a boundary as he is so `destructive' - ie chewing and destroying all kinds of things.

Poor Jojo, looking at the photos here, he does look kinda sad and miserable, doesn't he? I think he has the melancholic look somehow.. except when he lit up when greeting me or playing with me..

Jelly meanwhile is still as `manja' and stalks me everywhere I go! She is actually so much easier to handle than Jojo even when Jojo was at her age. Different breed, different temperament, different personality I guess..

Bathed her this morning and she was always docile and cooperative until the part of washing her head! Then she goes completely wild and runs amok.. thank God we're inside a shower chamber..

Because of my trips and busy-ness, I had not been taking them for walk for a long time.. :( Then as I had some time last Saturday and Sunday evening.. it RAINED! Arghh...

No comments: