Friday, September 09, 2005

Rid The Owl and the Internet Addict

After attending three night of KVBC (Klang Valley Bible Conference). and especially tonight's sermon entitled `Living at the End of the Way' by speaker Michael Raiter, I felt convicted to do something about my life.

No, I haven't felt called to be a full time missionary (yet). :p

Rather, it's something more basic but very important: to get my lifestyle back in order so I can spend more quality and quantity of time with God and to serve Him with zeal.

In other words, I need to kill my owlish sleeping habit and curb my addiction on the Internet - especially online chatting AND blogging.

Which means, from today (September 9, 2005) onwards, I will try very hard (coz it's against my writing habit) to have short posts. And more sparing too. I will not carry long conversation on yahoo/msn if it's late..

It's terrible. Since returning from my holiday, I have been sleeping at 4am almost every night, or rather, morning. I wake up at noon. Yeah, I feel kinda bad going into work so late although we observe flexi hours and my ed does not comment. I don't feel productive.

What do i do at home? Besides playing with my dogs (not that long) I spend hours in front of my PC - either chatting, surfing, blogging, reading/tidying emails, reading other people's blogs etc etc.. Poor Jelly feels so bored in my room and she always just sleeps..

Yes, I pray hard that I would indeed live up to this new `resolution'. Because I want to live a more fruitful life and meaningful life for the Lord..

No comments: