Thursday, September 22, 2005

Jojo's `Amorous Attack' on Jelly

Looks like having a neat, groomed appearance and nice smell does wondes - for humans and especially so for canines!

Jelly was back from her grooming session tonight looking all pretty and nice. Jojo could sense it miles away and got all excited! He actually stalked her, and for the next half an hour, tailed her, sniffed her out, licked her in her private area AND in a few instances, tried to mount her even! It was getting quite chaotic and I soon had to separate the two.

So was Jelly the victim or the willing participant in this rather raunchy session? I am not sure. Most time she seemed annoyed, was quite fierce and fought back (like normal). But at times, she just relented and seemed to enjoy the amorous advances of Jojo..

Hmm.. if Jelly were not spayed, I think I would be getting some `Goldie-schnauzer' pups pretty soon!

2 comments:

jesscet said...

No, humblewarrior. Two already are a handful and my parents (owner of my dwelling) have firmly put their foot down. why did u ask?

Adrian Choo said...

please neuter jojo. don't delay anymore ok? thanks.