Monday, September 05, 2005

Pre-work Moaning

In a few hours time, it's back to work.

Sigh, all good things have to come to an end. And looks like my vacation month has rolled on by real quickly.

It has been a fruitful weekend especially on Saturday. We had the first lesson of the third term of vocal training and it was quite a `leap'. Instead of doing the usual `ah-ah-ah' technique, we learned Italian pronounciation and boy, was it tough! I didn't do well at all :( but also I didn't practice in a month! I know I need to really practise and I just hope I'm disciplined enough to do so.

Then in the evening, I had the chance to enjoy another canto-pop concert again although it was supposed to be for work. Leo Ku held his first concert in Malaysia at Genting Highlands. I managed to get my friend a comp ticket and she drove us up there. We didn't stay a night. Yes, Leo put up a real good show but it was the response of the crowd that amazed us. They were SOOOO passionate, so much so that the singer had to come out after the ended to sing his famous piece once more.

Wow, two superb concerts in one week. :)

And what about my two Js? Well, they're in spirited mood since I returned and then dad also came home yesterday. I did spend quite some time with them.

But poor Jojo. Although his wounds on his leg had all dried and recovered, thanks to that cumbersome E-collar, he now has problem on his neck! One day after I went to HK, apparently my maid saw that his neck was sore, and although they took away the collar but it got quite bad.

Thankfully it's not bleeding or anything. Planned to take him to the Vet but no time on Sat. so I called and asked for some advice. I think I will bring to see the Vet there before work.

Speaking of work.. I alreayd feel that I will have withdrawal syndrome. You can say I'm just plain lazy :p but how I wish I have one more week off just to relax and to recruperate..

Wishful thinking I know..

No comments: