Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hello! Anyone There?

I am beginning to think no one is reading my blog.. yet the stats told me otherwise.

Then why got no comments nor hardly any messages on my tag board these days?

Is my blog so uninteresting? :(

Friends/readers (esp those new to my blog), you can at least say `hi' if u have no comments.

You see, well, at least i see it this way. The difference between a diary and a blog - besides the fact that one is usually written/hardcopy and the other is typed/softcopy - is that the former contains your well kept secrets that only you and God know of; while the latter is meant to be shared with others and to generate interactive response and feedback.

Am i not right?

anway, dont want to sound pathetic nor patronising but really, some comments/msgs will cheer me up. :)

To end this short post, tonite (last nite now) I had quite an interesting time covering the Bar at Buena Vista . The performers from Cuba's top clubs range from 21-87 years old. For the show, we had beautiful Cuban music/songs, and fabulous and amazing salsa dancing. Intermission, Salsa enthusiasts showed off their dancing on the floor. But I would have enjoyed it more if the ballroom of KL Hilton was not that packed (somemore with people blowing cigar smoke into your face), and that we have places to sit.

Guess i am getting old, or have lost the party spirit.. I have never gone clubbing nor dancing for eons. And standing up for ANY concert just doesn't appeal to me. And I realise I am a bit crowd phoebic these days.

Hmmm.... I am sounding a bit like my parents. Oh gosh, help....

2 comments:

Adrian Choo said...

keep up the bloggin. i really enjoy your writings ...

jesscet said...

thanks for the encouragement. yeah, will continue to blog till i run out of things to write about! ;)