Saturday, December 03, 2005

Photos With TVB Actors

Ok, I confess. I do sometimes mix a bit of my personal agenda during work. I have taken quite a number of photos with celebrities - especially those from HK but most of them were in print forms. Of course I had more than one with my long-time `idol' Alan Tam, and a dozen more others.

I interviewed three male stars from HK I last week - and they are all Hong Kong's TVB actors who I quite like. Unless you're a loyal fan of Astro WLT (channel 30) 8:30pm and 9:30pm series, then you might not know who they are. May be their faces would look familiar but you probably don't know their names. But in HK television industry, they are pretty hot. Especially the two younger ones.. I personally think they're pretty good actors!

This is Marco Ngai Chun Kit, 38. He has acted as policeman (especially Armed Reaction series) and ruthless gangster villain. He was here as the Svenson ambassador having lost his hair last year and regained them back. He's a real extrovert and joker in person. Very chatty, funny and easy going. He is open in his relationship with girlfriend of 7 years - Joyce Tang Lai Ming of TVB as well.

This charming and very affable guy is Raymond Lam Fung, who was seen in Survivor's Law and Twin of Brothers over WLT. I thought in his earlier shows he looked so much like Louis Koo. But Lam Fung is definitely friendlier than Koo. He is a pretty good singer and he speaks excellent Mandarin to charm all the Chinese press reporters at the pc.
I was impressed with Ron Ng Cheok Hei's performance as a pilot in `Triumph in the Sky' (which he will reprise his role in the sequel next year). Same age as Lam Fung, Ron looks more mellow and studious with glasses compared to his rather rebellious image on TV. Having won the most promising new actor award in TVB, he is now set to release his new album. He is cool and chatty and has a kind of dry humour.

p.s. ok, i'm biased. Coz the two guys above also came with two TVB actresses - Sonija Kwok and Moylie Wu - who were very nice and sweet in person. But I guess it is quite natural that given a choice, I chose the guys and didn't take photographs with the pretty lasses. :p

No comments: