Sunday, June 08, 2008

Jess' two Js Makeover - again! ;)

Yes, as you (those of you who are regulars) would have noticed.. I've just changed my blog template and layout again!

I think the last time I changed was barely a year ago when i decided to go dark for tha background.. but the more I looked I it the more I disliked it so here is my new layout!

Again, i have to rely on Blogger's template (cos I still don't know how to design my own) and merely play with the colour and font a bit.. And I must say I am quite pleased with this one... :)

However, the only problem was I had to spend like 2 hours to change the font colours of close to 300 posts!! Because my earlier layout had a dark background, I was using very light colour font and even converted some of the earlier ones as well..

Thus, I had to post by post manually changed everything back to dark colour font! Talk about tedious and time-wasting!!

I've decided from now on, I will stick to light background.. it's really a pain to go through what I had done again!

Anyways.. let me know what you think of this design, k? ;)

2 comments:

Lim Chang Moh said...

Hi Jesscet,
I think I prefer your old template. Or maybe I need to get used to this new one. Anyway, have you seen The Happening? If so, how did you find it??

jesscet said...

oh is it? but i like this one better :) knowing me, i would change it again and hopefully can learn to add in own design!

No, haven't watched The Happening. Haven't even watched Kungfu Panda!! :p why did u ask specifically about it?