Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just 6 of the many weird things about me...

IT has been ages that I've been `tagged'! Thanks to new enthusiastic blogger leymondcha, I'm actually quite happy to be `tagged'. But hmm.. this meme, which has been going on for a while needs you to reveal some of your quirkiness.

Here are the rules of the 'Tag':


RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Anyway, I shall begin a new month by listing 6 weird things about myself that I can think of. (But i'm sure there're more!)

1. When I type an article or a blog entry (like now), I HAVE to murmur out what I'm typing.. I remember when at work, my colleagues used to think I was always talking to myself!

2. When I sleep at night, it has to be totally pitch dark! And I mean not even allowing a gap between the curtains. So you can guess that I often have difficulty sleeping at places other than my room - that I've I have blocked-out curtains!

3. As a way of showing affection, I have a compulsive urge to scare my dogs.. especially by jumping in front of them or (gently) kicking them. People may think that I'm abusive but it's just that they look so cute that I just have to do something to them. But I don't hurt them of course..

4. I can't purse my lips together! I think it is because of my large row of upper teeth, my upper lips can't be curved in. So after putting on lipsticks, I can't purse my lips together like all other gals do.

5. I have an obsessive/compulsive/addictive streak. Whenever I do something that I find interesting, I am easily carried away and would get totally engrossed and just spend hours doing it and even forsake other more important things I meant to do!

6. My legs can't stand still. I have the tendency to move or sway or shake whenever I'm standing - whether waiting or talking to people.

Aiya, i know the rule said I need to tag another 6 people.. But am lazy, plus I think quite a number of people have either done it or have been tagged already. So I will just open it up to anyone who likes to reveal their weirdness!! :p

p.s. hehe leymondcha, so i did it!

1 comment:

leymondcha said...

Haha, always fun to know more about each other! :D