Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Constant Companions..

Dogs are such passionate creatures...

Just like the other members of the family, I see my two dogs and spend time with them everyday. But every time when i say good night to them, there's always a sad, longing and reluctant-to-go look in their eyes..

I went outside to spend a few minutes with Jojo just now, sitting on the bench with his head on my lap, he was so `manja'. And when I said `good nite' and came back in the house, he went near the window and looked at me with a pitiful face.. my heart melted.

Jelly too.. will look so sad whenever I leave the house or put her back in her crate at night..

I don't know about other dogs.. but Jojo and Jelly are those who could spend 24 hours a day by your side, longing for your company..

Dogs are the most loyal companions one could have.. unlike human beings, they will never ever get tired or sick of you..

No comments: