Friday, September 21, 2007

It's that time of the month again...

No, it's not what you're thinking!

Ever since like a few months back where work has been coming in quite regularly, the end of the month is always the BUSIEST!! That's because most publications esp magazines have end of the month as deadlines..

So as usual, I have procrastinated for a while.. and now realised that the deadlines are SO near.. and I still have SO much to do.. HELP!!

It didn't help that I didn't feel well since last night. Guess I caught the flu bug but thankfully it's nothing very serious except that I'm just feeling so tired and sleepy.. This afternoon I was in bed for more than 4 hours in between doing things.. and not much work was done :(

I wasn't up to it to attend CCF tonight but I need to work too.. so here i am at the PC. But before I settled into work, I thought I better just update this blog. I can't bear to neglect it for more than 4-5 days somehow. Though I have nothing interesting to say.

Oh, I'm actually writing a story on women bloggers! Featuring a few interesting bloggers who blog on various topics from serious to `frivolous'.. :p Well too bad I can't publicise my own blog.. hehe, or can I?

Ok, this is supposed to be a filler only and I have over-ranted again...

Hope tomorrow is a better day..

No comments: