Tuesday, June 05, 2007

8 Random Facts....(about me)

Okay, since at this moment I'm running out of ideas of what to blog about, I decide to be a good sport and do this meme that Pat has tagged me to do.

It's called `8 Random Facts' - hmmm.. now I wonder what really constitutes a `fact' - as it can just be a current perceived notion. Anyway, will just do it for the fun of it..

The procedure looks simple enough! There are 3 simple rules to follow once a person been tagged.

The Rules:
- Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.

- Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.

- Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.


So, here are 8 RANDOM facts about myself. (trying not to state the obvious ie. I'm a female, I'm from Malaysia etc.. but those who know me will straight away identify some!)

1. I am the 36th generation descendant of the first emperor (zhao kuang yin) of Sung Dynasty. Our family has preserved a concise family tree that traces all the way back..! That means I actually have royal blood. ;)

2. I love to eat and there isn't any food that i don't like! Yeah, I'm those what you call `live to eat' type. That says a lot about how difficult it is for me to shed those pounds!!


3. I've a low tolerance for slow and inefficient people, especially those in the service line. I will tell them off. (ok, i know I should be more patient and tolerant...)

4. I have developed a peculiar loyalty to Starbucks and its coffee. It's now my regular haunt to do my work. Even if I go overseas, I feel so happy and at home when I visit the Starbucks there! (in fact, I'm now posting this from a Starbucks near my place!)

5. I tend to deely-dally when getting ready so I always end up rushing when driving to my destination!

6. I have a weak heart and stomach - I fear to go on roller coasters especially those machines that take you all the way up and plunge you down! It's sure torture and I won't go on it even if I'm paid!

7. I have an owl-like sleeping habit. These days it's getting worse.. I don't go to bed before 3am or get up before noon.

8. I'm addicted to blogging and reading blogs. ('nuff said)

Finally... the eight people I would like to tag and I hope will be sporting enough to do it (hint, hint ;)) are: 1. chipmunkrock, 2. leymondcha, 3. lainey, 4. justjess, 5. bluerambutan, 6. su-hsien, 7. lynnee, 8. ruth

No comments: