Thursday, April 20, 2006

Filler Post?

Came across some `filler posts' in some blogs. I guess it is when you want to blog but don't know what to blog about. So just making your presence felt. But in my case, I have ONE word to describe why I can only afford to post a short one to let my loyal readers (haha, like there are many) to know I'm still alive...!

B-U-S-Y.

Yep, this week is such a week. Lots of assignments to write; meetings; organising stuff, preparing for worship, E.E., running here and there...(panting) Like today I was in front of the computer at owrk till 9:30pm (well, started lunch time since I previewed a movie) and after dinner at home, in front of the computer again to do some `works' and send off some emails..

Then it hit me that.. it's time to blog!

But oh, since this is suppose to be a `filler post', I ought to stop blabbering on.. Yep, save it for more interesting things that I can report and share with you guys later in the week..

And my eyes and brain deserve a rest too..

No comments: