Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Snap shots from Hong Kong

It has been quite a leisurely holiday as I didn't cramp many activities into the one week, since after all my primary intention was to visit sis' family and catch up with friends.

Instead of a wordy post, here are some highlights from my trip in pix - and they took ages to upload!! :S

1. Ginger the miniature toy poodle - BEFORE and AFTER grooming. Basically from a huge fur-ball to a smaller fur-ball!)




2. My FIRST Krispy Kreme experience - courtesy of HL! And did we overeat - almost finished 6 doughnuts between both of us and had some unpleasant after effect! :p


3. and other gastronomical experiences...seriously, I have put on visible amount of weight in just one week thanks to all the good (and fattening) food I was treated to..


3. I had two accidental encounters with `stars' - normally i hardly met any celebs in HK.
a) Sam Hui at Tsim Sa Tsui - the God of Songs singing on a topless double-decker bus to promote his upcoming concert!

b) Veteran Lau Choong Yan and tall leading man Ma Tak Choong in cycling gears filming a TVB drama at Stanley.



4. Some of the places I went to - among them Space Museum, Museum of Art, Dolphin watch off Lantau island (didn't manage to take any dolphins pix!), Stanley market and of course shopping in TST, Central and Causeway Bay (no pix though)




5. It was great catching up with old friends over what else but food!!



6. And last but not least, with the Yaus who I stayed with. But as you can see, it's almost impossible to take photos with the boys..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginger can roll now on the command "roll"! She is very smart : )

jesscet said...

cool..yeah she is! but also i taught you the way to train her! :p