Thursday, August 02, 2007

Blog addict who finally completes HP7

65%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Seattle Singles from Mingle2

The result is not surprising.. actually i thought i would score higher!! but i guess i'm not tech savvy enough to be more `addicted'! hehe.. anyway, not something to be proud of.

On a separate note, I FINALLY have finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on the first day of August! Which means it took me 10 days to finish the 607-page book. FYI i only read before I sleep.. cos I wanted to savour it slowly.. it's the last book after all!

And being on the Net and reading blogs also slow down the process.. :p

The last few chapters were pretty engrossing and since I only started reading after midnight.. for two nights, I slept only at 5am as it's hard to put it down! So I really need to sleep now.. But I still take my hats of to those who could finish it in 1-2 days!!

Too tired to give my views on the book but suffice to say, I think it's much better than the previous two.. It's quite action-packed and dark - not a children's book anymore! Somehow I wasn't very satisfied with the ending, especially the epilogue! Pretty cliche and a bit daft if you ask me..

I don't consider myself a hardcore fan of HP but I have enjoyed reading the whole series very much - so I'll definitely consider buying the complete box set when it's available - yeah i have a few books missing!! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edgar finished in 4 days. We have extra copy of Prisoner of Azkaban, you want it? Chin.

jesscet said...

Wow! did he stay up to read or skip school? did he like it? hehe must chat with him on the book..

i don't mind the copy - maybe can re-read as its like the best! But the only books i have now are books 4, 6&7 :(