Saturday, March 18, 2006

Packing to Go!!

Just a short one while taking a break from packing!

Have been planning (in my head) to pack since beginning of the week but somehow didn't get down to it.. so again, last minute packing. I really dislike packing for cold weather!

But the weather here has been so hot and unbearable.. and in a way, am looking forward to escape the heat though I know it will be pretty cold.

Am taking a large suitcase and a hand-travelling bag.. i know i know, it will only be five days but woollen sweaters are qutie bulky.. and `travelling light' is definitely not my forte :p

Will be getting up at 5:15am so that I can be at the airport by 6:45am for briefing. That means I am aiming to go to bed by 11pm the latest.. don't know whether I can sleep as I slept at 4am again and woke up close to noon today!!

Potential lack of sleep aside, I am actually feeling quite excited now. Though I have been to China for many times but this will be a special trip. On Tuesday afternoon, I will be seeing Zhang Jian after all these years! Wondering how it will be like.. ? hope he is not too shy and that the meeting will be a memorable one. :)

Ok, gotta go back to packing now... till next weekend!

p.s. poor two Js.. we will miss each others i know..

No comments: