Sunday, January 25, 2009

Have I Lost It?

It's the eve of CNY and I have a relisation. I think I've lost it as a blogger.. :(

I don't know whether it's to do with other distractions - like Facebook's Pet Society, or that I have lost the passion for writing, or I've just have no inspiration to blog altogether because my life is getting so mundane..

I really don't know..

I think the only thing I could do is just to leave it and spare all the torture of incoherent boring ranting of nothing significance at all..

Sigh..

Well, it 's CNY after all.. So, to those of us who are celebrating the new year of the Ox, Jess' 2 Js wishes you Gong Xi Fa Cai and and a blessed year ahead..

Hope to see you soon..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no dearie, please dont go. as much as you may feel your life is mundane, your ramblings, incoherent or otherwise, do mean SOMETHING to some people.
x
essey

jesscet said...

essey: hey thanks for the words of encouragement. don't worry i won't stop blogging just yet!