Sunday, July 18, 2010

timely family holiday to...BALI again!! :)

This afternoon, I'm flying off to Bali - my fav ASEAN destination again!! :D

This trip is kinda unexpected and was only confirmed less than 2 months ago. After all, I had already went on a memorable solo trip in March this year. But I'm not complaining, cos it would be a family trip - with dad and mom and also sis, bro-in-law and my three nephews and niece!!

I guess sis has heard enough of me raving about Bali and finally decided they would also like to go there - since they had never been before. Well, their itinerary would be quite different, basically centered around the kids.. and we would thus be doing things and going places I've not done before. But we would also have lots of time to go spa and shopping! ;)

I'm really looking forward to it.. and thankful that it's come at a time when I really need a break away from the chain of events that had been happening in my life.. I've been quite sapped up physically and emotionally. Yes, I do deserve this break and more so, I thank God for the opportunity to go on vacation together with my closest loved ones - at the paradise island which I would never get tired of!!

Oh, and the bonus is that the flight and accommodation have been `sponsored'! ;) Well, and in exchange, I would be the `tour guide' of sort. After all, this would be my 4th trip there in 3 years!

So, I am telling myself now: forget about everything that's been preoccupying my mind, and soak into a vacation mood to do nothing but enjoy myself for the next five days.. Oh, and of course also the week that follows when sis and kids would be at home.

Ya, life is good.. and I'm glad I'm an optimist :)

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Have an exciting and memorable journey, dear Ee-Tan! I love Bali too and can never get enough of it. Eat lots of cendul, gado-gado and street food for me!

jesscet said...

Thanks but I already came back a week ago. Had a great time.. U can check out the photos on my FB! :)