Thursday, July 09, 2009

Longhouse, rainforest and world music


I'll be in the Sarawak Rainforest for the next three days!! :)

After hearing so much about the annual Rainforest World Music Festival, finally I'll be experiencing it first-hand! Being the kiasu Malaysians we're , we planned this almost a year ago and I secured the air-tickets, accommodation and tickets all well in advance.. So, I'll be flying off tomorrow morning and four of us will be staying in a long house! It's part of the Theme Stay in Sarawak Cultural Village - right in amidst the forest.

So it'll be my first time staying in a long house, in the rainforest, and attending an world music festival! Cool music with great atmoshere.. but to be honest, I don't really know what to expect but I know it would be fun, and an experience of a life time!!

Got to go and pack now.. oh yes, i will remember the insect repellent :p

No comments: